Elementary Spanish-Heritage Speakers II (SPA 114)

Accessibility

It is very important to me that our class is as accessible as possible for everyone in it. This means that if I’m ever using language that is not easily understandable, o si estoy hablando demasiado rápido, or am generally coming up short in my responsibility to help you learn the best you can, I always encourage you to let me know in any way that you can (saying something during class, notes, emails, in-person, etc.). Por favor, let me know si no estienden y/o necesitan cualquier cosa – estoy aquí para ayudarles.

Additionally, por favor, avísenme si existen otros factores que están interfiriendo in your learning process. If any factors you cannot control — public transportation availability/safety, family safety in the midst of changing immigration policies, etc. — are interfering with your ability to benefit from this class experience, know that there are many resources available to you at Lehman College.

The Academic Center for Excellence (ACE) provides appointment-based and drop‐in tutoring in the humanities, social sciences, and writing, as well as general writing and academic skills workshops.  The SLC provides drop‐in tutoring for natural and computer science courses. To obtain more information about the ACE and the SLC, please visit their website or please call at (718) 960-8175

The Academic IT Center is a place for the entire College community. Our primary goal is to assist students in becoming more efficient and effective learners. We are open to all who wants to enchance their academic IT skills.

Free and confidential immigration assistance is available through CUNY Citizenship Now, linked here, and CUNY CLEAR, linked here.

Lehman College is committed to providing access to all programs and curricula to all students.  Students with disabilities who may need accommodations are encouraged to register with the Office of Student Disability Services.  For more information, please contact the Office of Student Disability Services, Shuster Hall, Room 238, phone number, 718-960-8441.

PUBLIC SAFETY: 718-960 8593        

ON CAMPUS EMERGENCY: 718-960-7777

Need help with the Commons? Visit our
help page
Send us a message